This derelict iron lighthouse is situated on Whiteford Sands, The Gower, Swansea. It is the last iron lighthouse in Europe.
Strumble Head Lighthouse is situated on Yns Meicel (Strumble Head) a rock island 5 miles west of Fishguard, Pembrokeshire, Wales. The lighthouse was built by Trinity House in 1908.
The Lighthouse was originally built in 1842. In 1996 the lighthouse was restored with support from Trinity House and Carmarthenshire County Council taking responsibility for maintenance. The lighthouse is situated on the outer harbour at Burry Port.
St. Ann's Head Lighthouse overlooks the entrance to the Milford Haven waterway, one of Britain's deep water harbours. The lighthouse is intended to guide ships around a number of rocky shoals that cause a hazard to shipping entering the Haven. The current lighthouse was completed in 1844 (at which time it was known as St. Ann's Low Light) and commissioned by John Knott. The tower is 13 metres high.
Penmon Lighthouse is situated on the Anglesey coast. A bell also rings at regular intervals to warn shipping.
South Stack lighthouse is built on the summit of a small island off the north-west coast Of Holy Island, Anglesey, Wales.
Penmon Lighthouse (Trywn Du) with Puffin Island in the background Anglesey, Wales.