The bridge crossing the River Thames at Clifton Hampden in Oxfordshire with the tollkeepers cottage on the far side. This narrow bridge with pedestrian refuges was designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott in 1867 to replace the ferry. It remained as a toll bridge until 1946. This view is from the Thames Path.
Image size: 4739 x 3139, 17.94Mb | Camera details: NIKON D7000 | Date uploaded: 28/10/2018