Thorp Perrow Hall is a large 18th-century country house standing in an estate on the northern edge of Snape village. It is built of cement rendered stone with a central 3-storey 5-bay block and 2-storey wings. The central 3 bays are bowed. The Thorp Perrow estate belonged at one time to Sir Robert Danby but was then acquired by William Milbank, who also bought the castle and Snape village in 1798. His son and heir Mark Milbank was MP for Camelford. His wife, Lady Augusta, created the pinetum....
Image size: 5616 x 3744, 22.05Mb | Camera details: | Date uploaded: 10/07/2018